FCSII Carver Large Glassflex Tri Fin Set
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Carver Large glassflex hard fin set is designed for those looking to progress their surfing to the next level, and for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold. Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face. Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
Designed only to fit the FCSII fin system, and recommended for boards 6'0 and over.
SURFBOARD SHIPPING RATES
NSW - $30
ACT - $30
QLD - $40
VIC - $50
SA - $60
WA - $70
TAS - $70
When shipping within Australia, we want to ensure that your board arrives in mint condition. We take great care in packaging your board using the following steps.
- Each MF Softboard is wrapped in shrink wrap plastic
- We then wrap each MF Softboard in bubble wrap.
- The Nose and Tail is protected with Reinforced Cardboard and an EPS block
- Once the surfboard is wrapped and ready we slide it carefully into a double-walled cardboard box for final shipping.
On the rare occasion your surfboard packaging has been compromised during shipping you must follow these steps to continue this protection and help us claim any damage.
- Before you sign your delivery docket/consignment note, ask your driver to stay with you while you unpack your newly delivered MF Softboard. If he is unwilling to wait while you check your surfboard for potential damage then mark the delivery docket/consignment note “BOX DAMAGED” before your signature and the drive can leave.
- If the driver agrees to stay, unpack your board carefully and inspect your new MF Softboard. If it has been damaged in any way, then please mark the consignment note as "DAMAGED" before providing your signature. If your new MF Softboard is unmarked, which is usually the case, then feel free to sign the drivers consignment note.
- If your MF Softboard has been DAMAGED, then please document the damage with good quality photos and contact us immediately to register the damage with our customer service team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org