MF TWIN TOWN - SOY/SOY
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Twin Town is a mid-length twin, built utilising traditional soft board techniques. Twin Town is lightweight, super durable, extremely flexible and perfect for every level of surfer in a diverse range of surf conditions!
This board generates speed with minimal effort, paddles like a dream, catches any wave you look sideways at and cruises down the line with effortless flow. Switch the soft flex keels out for a retro hard keel fin set and experience one of the fastest high lines around. Twin Town is built for good times and nothing else!
6’6 x 22 x 2 3/4 44L
7’0 x 22 x 2 3/4 48L
7’6 x 22 5/8 x 2 7/8 55L
8’0 x 22 5/8 x 2 7/8 59L
Fin System: Multi Box
Fin Supplied: FCSII River Keel
Bottom Contours: Single to Double
Outline: Mid Length Keel Twin
Construction: Heat Lamination
SURFBOARD SHIPPING RATES
NSW - $30
ACT - $30
QLD - $40
VIC - $50
SA - $60
WA - $70
TAS - $70
When shipping within Australia, we want to ensure that your board arrives in mint condition. We take great care in packaging your board using the following steps.
- Each MF Softboard is wrapped in shrink wrap plastic
- We then wrap each MF Softboard in bubble wrap.
- The Nose and Tail is protected with Reinforced Cardboard and an EPS block
- Once the surfboard is wrapped and ready we slide it carefully into a double-walled cardboard box for final shipping.
On the rare occasion your surfboard packaging has been compromised during shipping you must follow these steps to continue this protection and help us claim any damage.
- Before you sign your delivery docket/consignment note, ask your driver to stay with you while you unpack your newly delivered MF Softboard. If he is unwilling to wait while you check your surfboard for potential damage then mark the delivery docket/consignment note “BOX DAMAGED” before your signature and the drive can leave.
- If the driver agrees to stay, unpack your board carefully and inspect your new MF Softboard. If it has been damaged in any way, then please mark the consignment note as "DAMAGED" before providing your signature. If your new MF Softboard is unmarked, which is usually the case, then feel free to sign the drivers consignment note.
- If your MF Softboard has been DAMAGED, then please document the damage with good quality photos and contact us immediately to register the damage with our customer service team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org